Saturday, November 9, 2013

Peace comes from within.



     

   I think "peace" comes when people gathered to make peace together, not alone as Buddha said. We can not say "world peace" when one person is thinking "peace" alone. Because it is just an idea or mind of a person. I want no war. I want real peace upon all over the world. How can I make peace? the real peace? and how can you make peace all over the world? The one thing I consider to make peace is a gathering for people who want to make peace. The MANNAM volunteer association. MANNAM is not only a volunteer association but also a group really eager to make world peace. They are volunteering, holding some festival, managing diverse cultural activity to achieve world peace.

     How do you think for making world peace? Come with me if you want to make world peace together in MANNAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment