Monday, June 3, 2013

[Peace Quotes] Mahatma Gandhi - Quotes

 I have been is Seoul for the 'international youth walk for world peace & restoration' last weekend. I saw lots of people their desire for peace.
They were longing for peace and liberty.
I felt the time will come soon when we shall live peacefully in the unified fatherland.
So, I'm trying to think about quotes of peace today.
'Peace' reminds me Mahatma Gandhi.
Mahatma Gandhi was a peaceful man who achieved independence for India.
He worked hard for world peace. His talk is full of wise savings.
There are some of the Gandhi's quotes.
 
 
Mahatma Gandhi
 

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”

“Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”

“Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:
- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”


“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.”

“The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.”

“There is no 'way to peace,' there is only 'peace.”



1 comment: