Tuesday, June 4, 2013

[MIYC] International Youth Walk for World Peae & Restoration


Hello Everyone!
I am one of the people who participated in this International Youth Walk for World Peace and Restoration. Frankly, I don't have any mind to join this event. However, my friend continued to talk about it and then I also agreed with that PEACE MUST COME TRUE.
At that day, it was really really hot but Gyeongbokgung(Palace Gyeongbok) - we visited before the event- shows brilliant colors and well-decorated gardens. It catches my eyes.

 


The event started at noon. In Seoul, the highs was around 31°C. Nevertheless, a massive number of people made me surprised. It was so big scale than my expectation.
At the first part of event, It was really hot like an oven because the people were almost 30,000 and jammed like sardines. I was impressed that people from diverse countries gather and do such a huge event for common theme 'PEACE'. I was proud of myself for participating this campaign.

'
 

 

Next part was Walking Campaign, each section prepared very attractive performances to represent each continent. Also I could feel many people who stood around the event focused on us and what we do.
 


I think it was very meaningful for me to join the International Youth Walk for World Peace and Restoration. I also believe the people who looked at this Peace Campaign might have same mind with us for WORLD PEACE.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I never know such a huge number of people have interests on world peace.
    That's terrific.

    Without world peace, i could not exist.

    If i have a chance to participate in peace walk, i will definitely take part in that.

    small one step makes big waves of world peace.

    ReplyDelete