Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Man Hee Lee peace advocate, one big step toward the World Peace, MANNAM Volunteer Association

One big step toward the World Peace, MANNAM





   These days we are so busy with our own life, so we barely care with another else except for our boundaries. Before I meet MANNAM volunteer association, I either didn’t think about peace. However, as I join and participate in MANNAM, I see the hope of the world peace and found the love.Even I become to desire the world peace.


   This year, MANNAM hosted the peace walk for the world peace. With wishing the world peace, the Thousands of people from all around world came to the Olympics Park at Seoul. Till now, many people have been long for the peace, and some of them got the price. Like this, we have been desire the world peace, but nothing changed. Wars break out, lots of children in Africa died and still discrimination exists. Then how can I believe the peace will come through the MANNAM? Why?


   The peace advocate Man Hee Lee, honor president of MANNAM, says “Between us there truly are no boundaries, we are all one family, and I wish for each of you a life filled with happiness and prosperity. MANNAM continues to flourish because of the support of our members. Due to the light our members bring to it, MANNAM is fast becoming a light strong enough to illuminate the world. When I see how people from all over the world have come together to create such an inspiring community, regardless of culture and language, I become filled with hope and hold strong faith in mankind. Let us learn to pursue our own. I wish the richest of blessing on you, your families and your nations. As representatives of your nations, you are exceptional and invaluable people who hold a very dear place in MANNAM.”


   He hopes equality, harmony and better world. Many people also speak about the world peace but there are few people who fulfill their words. However, Man Hee Lee actually does a lot of efforts for world peace, not just words. Man Hee Lee’s walking toward the world peace is Keep going and I expect the real world peace. And for that I can gladly participate in their walking.

1 comment:

  1. I participated the peace walking. Now not many people care about peace, We need to think about World War II. How important the peace is, not only to you but also to me.

    ReplyDelete