Monday, September 30, 2013

MANNAM Chairman, Man Hee Lee peace advocate ; He was doing to achieve World Peace

I am an young man in the twenties who has been interested following chairman Man Hee Lee. 
Frankly, at the first time I didn't have a good view what chairman Man Hee Lee was doing.
Because there wasn't much good news about him and I couldn't understand what he was doing.
I agree that the whole world needs world peace necessarily. However comparing with other volunteer associations, peace organizations, and other religion groups, I couldn't agree what kind of difference he was doing to achieve world peace. 
That opinion I had, which was misunderstood was broken in the period starting 2012 September.
At 2012 September 16th, I received an "World Peace Festival" invitation from chairman Man Hee Lee and participated the festival.
At the festival, I could see such an amazing view that is not able to express my feeling with words.
Participating the "World Peace Festival", chairman Man Hee Lee introduced that we have the material to achieve World Peace. And now I'm thinking how this is really happening.
After that period, my suspicion was all gone and I started to believe his doings.

First of all, what chairman Man Hee Lee is doing is not like what NGO is doing as an ordinary way to achieve world peace, but he gives us strong impression making the world new.
For example, not only the World Peace Festival opened at September 16th but also the "World Peace Walk" which was opened at this year of May was really amazing and the size was so big which I have never seen. Also I could see the people were really passionate desiring world peace. 
Secondly, I was really impressive with his speech and what he is thinking.
Man Hee Lee advocate emphasized we should gather our mind to obtain world peace.
As a matter of fact, most young man accepts this as a dream.
Because the whole world lives really hard, most people put there mind first on their jobs or economical life. 
And I'm sure that they want to do many things during their life. 
This was not an exception on me also.
However, though  Man Hee Lee peace leader is 84 years old, he has a strong passionate mind to achieve world peace than any other young man not thinking as a dream but to make it true in our reality. 
I feel sad that many young man is losing their dreams and hope and even giving up their passionate.
However Man Hee Lee peace leader is different.
Comparing with senior citizens, he is like a pure child showing his dream and hope to achieve world peace. Seeing his path, I was really ashamed to myself what I have thought before. 
Let's listen to his words all together.
Also let's burn our pure passionate mind together.
As an young man let's walk together to achieve world peace.
There still will be some people who is thinking world peace is unable to achieve thinking it as a dream.
But we are the ones who is able to achieve world peace not in our dreams but in reality. I hope we can listen to his words and work all together.

65 comments:

  1. I also attended the World Peace Festival, and I agree that words cannot express how amazing it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our world needs more persons who can struggle for peace, as Mr Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr lee is the best peace leader~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. World Peace Festival was really amazing, and would be source of making whole world together ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. World peace is coming to one place to go. He is right by President General Lee Man-hee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a person who is all-important in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are proud of you, Mr. Lee! Please keep working hard for world peace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, World peace is possible~
    It's has been.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. I hope we can listen to his words and work all together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all want peace. Let us together for peace

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is the protector of peace and chanting for world peace

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of people who participate in peace hope

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think he is true peace leader now. He sent us a peace message. His speech was really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's together for world peace

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sincerity hope world peacd soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope we can listen to his words and work all together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lee Man-hee's President General of the minutes is necessary for world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Imagine! How wonderful this world will be! Dreams come true in this generation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Work for world peace figure Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We hope that it will be surely accomplished for world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are really looking forward to world peace

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is nice group to achieve the world peace

    ReplyDelete
  23. He is one and only world peace leader.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your comment will be visible after approval.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'am extremely thankful to him for his help!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Peace should like to be made fast to Onse

    ReplyDelete
  27. World peace is the only one to enable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I also attended the World Peace Festival, and I agree that words cannot express how amazing it was.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lee Man-hee's President General of the indispensable man. A man who is striving for world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Surely I have to accomplish the peace of world

    ReplyDelete
  31. When the world peace is made, all mankinds can be united for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Man Hee Lee peace leader is different!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I will pray for the world peace,too

    ReplyDelete
  34. Light of the World! MANNAM!!! I agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love peace!!! Peace hopes that is attained fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. World peace will be realized. Man Hee Lee peace advocate has the key.

    ReplyDelete
  37. My passion is springing up with the fact that world peace is achieving. Very admirable!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Mannam the world struggling for peace and the world's only volunteer organization.

    ReplyDelete