Wednesday, August 14, 2013

[MANNAM International] MANNAM Busan South Peace Badminton Club


We have peace badminton club in the MANNAM Busan South. It starts two weeks ago.
This time is second time to play the badminton.


I went to the sport parks station at 6:30 by vice team leader's bicycle to pick up team members.
Some foreign guys told me that they were going to be late, so I just took Hermes and his girlfriend to the sports park.

 
It was my first time going to the badminton court at Kangseo sports park and it was much bigger than I thought. The badminton court was about 16 court.
We used 2 courts and played badminton for 2 hours.
Although it was an extremely humid day, all the staffs and foreign friends enjoyed playing the badminton.

We played mixed-doubles, men's singles and doubles, and women's doubles.
There were a lot of people, much more than I thought. Some Korean people around us taught how to play the badminton and we actually learned a lot.
Some said that it would be a good idea to play it every week. I was very happy that foreign friends had a lot of fun.
I wish there will be more foreign friends to come every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment